We desire to see a world where the voices of young people significantly girls, are amplified to end all forms of violence using various media advocacy tools. A world where families make a sustainable living and impact their communities.
Building a young generation of SRHR and End GBV Media Advocates
Girls' Capacity Attainment Program
Transforming Gender Norms
Engaging Men and Boys #HeForShe
Communication For Development (C4D)
Harnessing The Media As A Powerful Tool For Change
Unlocking The Power Of Research To Identify Information Needs
Welcome to a community where we network, learn and share together towards sustainable impact
“I had a great experience with Rhealyz Africa from start to finish.”Phil MartinezDesigner, Owl Eyes
Over the years we have identified and developed talents of over 500 young people across Africa to become outstanding presenters and social media content creators using the C4D approach
Kit A Child
Our company mission is to exceed expectations
- Distributed over 5600 bags and over 8400 kids reached with learning materials and literacy support.
- Empowered over 490 disadvantaged women.
- Trained and mentored over 2000 secondary school girls and 300 Boys.
- Reached out to over 30,000 women and 40,000 girls o issues surrounding SRHR and Ending GBV & HTP
- We’ve had between 67% to 79% feedback on all our various media advocacy programs.
- Reach an average of 25000 youths to become media advocates and change agents
- Effectively done research across the southwestern states in areas related to the well being of the family and the girl-child